Is the property designated for homeseekers/transfers or both?

To express an interest for a property in Brentwood, you must either be on Brentwood’s Housing Register or the Transfer list.

Properties available only to transferring tenants are advertised with the ‘T’ icon.

Properties available to Homeseekers and transferring tenants are advertised with H/T icons.

Your expression of interest will not count if, for example, the property is for a transferring tenant only and you are a homeseeker.

Homeseekers and transfer applicants may express an interest for properties that are one bedroom beneath their assessed need. This is subject to you not having more than the maximum number of persons in your household for the advertised property. The maximum number is shown on each advert.