Mutual Exchange

Tenants of councils and housing associations may be able to swap their home if they are secure or assured tenants. This is called a mutual exchange. In mutual exchange, two or more tenants exchange their homes and take on the terms of each other’s tenancy.

If you are a tenant of a council or housing association please contact your landlord for further details.